Tuesday, February 17, 2009
How did you meet each other ?
Ok guys, let's find a topic, How did you two meet ? Teresa and I were going to the same church in the metropolitan city of Hickory Flat, MS. Teresa was a senior in high school, I was a sophomore in college. My dad was the pastor of Hickory Flat Baptist Church and I was the music director, we had only moved there one year prior in summer of 1975. I graduated high school from South Panola in 1975 just prior to moving to Hickory Flat. We went on a couple of church youth trips and got to know each other. Our first date was in August 1976, when I finally got enough courage to ask that beautiful brunette out. Teresa went on to Blue Mountain College and I went on to Ole Miss and started Southern College of Optometry in Fall of 1978. We dated nearly three years and were married June 16, 1979. The rest is history that I'll save for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We met at Mississippi College. The school has a Welcome Back Cookout the first week of school and we met there! Clay was a junior and I was a sophomore. We dated for six months, got engaged and married two months later on May 25, 2002. (we didn't want to spend the whole summer apart ha ha). Laura Grace was born August 6, 2003-we had been married a year and a half and Layton was born March 3, 2006.
ReplyDeleteAshley and I met at random at my apartment at Ole Miss. We had mutual friends and she had come over to our apt with her friend, Lauren. Lauren and I were going to a DG formal, and Ashley came along with us to eat before (I dont remember why we didnt eat at the formal). Ashley and I winked at each other all night! There are alot of details, but I can assure you our first date was not at Wendy's (although Ashley thought it was our first date, I thought we just getting something to eat!). We married on March 12, 2005 in Meridian. It's been a blast so far!!
ReplyDelete